Thursday 24 February 2011

Prayers- Be smart with God !

We are in the era where we can be smart with God and get our results quickly !
Didn't you know that?

Yes, we don't have to sit for 100 years like priests in the old days had to, to get answers.

21 days- is what it needs ! We are in the era of Violet- highest vibration, hence the quick results !

So how can you be smart with God?

Say it in your prayers:
For my highest good and happiness instantaneously now !
If any lesson has to be learnt then please make it easy for me.

Dear God, align your will with mine and guide me. Please tell me what you have in mind for me, Angels, please pour forth your light into my brain, soul and body.

You can also say this every morning- Dear God, I'm willing, I'm ready. I'm here. Please guide me.

Fantastic prayers- short and sweet.

Say it daily and feel the change in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment