Monday 21 February 2011

I'm the Spiritual Student.

Hello dear reader,

I think it's best I tell you why I'm writing this blog and what you and I can hope to achieve through this.

I'm fairly young and after a stressful stint at a corporate job, I felt a kind of soul unrest. I wanted to move ahead, learn new things and not just be stiffed by my job. I left my job and came back to my hometown. I then heard of a meditation group starting in my locality, and for free. I was much enthused about it and charged ahead to join the group, which started in July. The lady, my spiritual guide, is a lawyer by profession and an ex- banker. She started practicing mediation about 15 years back and since then has been conducting sessions to spread the knowledge. She is a noble lady, who has helped transform many lives. Her oldest meditation group dates back 12 years, so if it's still continuing then ofcourse, that means there is definitely some power.

I always knew, that there is some sort of a power which exists in this world.. through the experiences I have had in my life. The power I'm talking about is stated in my favorite book - The Alchemist, yes I think you can guess, it says: if you really want something then the entire Universe helps you achieve it.

So, to explore more about meditation, it's powers and in the hope to quench my curious soul, I forged ahead to join it.

I'm writing this blog, so that I can dissipate the knowledge I'm gaining through my new age meditation classes.
 
I hope that through this blog, you and I both learn the techniques to change our lives and I'm still very young in this, so as I go ahead, I hope to share my experiences with all of you.

Happy reading & practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment