Thursday 24 February 2011

Chanting.

Usually in mdeitation, we never really chant.
But this one time, my mentor decided to make us chant..

It was a very different experience, one we weren't used to.. but it was exhilarating for most.

The chant was simple: I'm light. I'm love.
I'm light. I'm love....... .....
Visualize alongside- golden flame in your heart. Which then grows into your heart... and then the golden flame fills up your room.

Chant- loud, soft, fast, slow.. keep chanting the way you want to, with different tones and moods !

After a few mintues, you will feel, connected with God. You will. trust me.

It's best felt if you do it within a group, then you feel the connection faster, but that doesn't mean you can't feel it if done in solitude.

Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment