Wednesday 2 March 2011

Archangels.

A brief note on Archangels >>
They control the band of Angels.
They are the master Angels.
There are 7 Arch angels who mane the 7 qualities, attributed by the 7 colors.

Even they are also the messengers of God, like our Angels. They have never been in physical form, but are in service to the human and to Gaia. You can call on them in your hour of need. You can call on them in your meditations. They have incredible gifts and tools to give you, as you get ready to walk the bridge towards towards the spiritual world.

I have a description of 5 Arch angels,  you can use it to meet specific prayers..

Archangel Metatron

I am Metatron, the highest resonance in the Archangels. My vibration is the closest to God. I am here to teach you how to merge with your I AM Prescence and to embody it in your daily life. Practise merging with me everyday, for it will serve you well on your path.

Archangel Michael

I am the guardian of the Blue flame of truth. I will help you cut through illusions. Lift my sword and use it to cut through illusions. I am TRUTH. You are of the Entourage of Archangel Michael. I am with you all the time.

Archangel Raphael

I am the healer inside of you. I am the light sponsor of all the healings that you do. Invoke me in your healings and step aside.

Archangel Gabriel

I am your muse. I am the bringer of your gifts and talents. I have prepared your body to be a receiver, a clear channel, a medium, a channel, a clairvoyant. Claim your powers and start soaring high.

Archangel Uriel

I am love. I am self worth. I heal your heart. Call on me when you have doubts. Call on me when you are down and I will enfold you in the embrace of the Love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment